Sunday, February 16, 2014

BGC #46 - Love is in the Air



Good morning everyone!!
 I hope you each had a wonderful Valentines Day!!
 Of course we didn't want the love to end on the 14th so we are spreading our love all the way to the end of February! 
However, I am a little over the explosion of bright pink and red! 

BGC#46 - Challenge (Love is in the Air)
16th to 28th Feb 2014

Challenge specification :
1. We want to see the word "Love" but NO RED or PINK. 
2. You are free to create any project . Can be card, layout,or 3d gift.
3. Deadline to submit is - 28th feb 2014 untill 11:55 pm  IST


Here is the layout I made for this challenge....but......ever have one that works in theory but just doesnt work when you put it to paper???? Well that's kinda how this one turned out for me!! However, with that being said, I am putting it out there anyway!  


Then I thought I would go with this project...An old frame that was broken but that I loved. ...but next to those brown flowers those rust ones look red....and that's a no go for this challenge....I promise in person they are rusty/brown color....


I hope you can inspire me this go round!!  Although I have lots of love for that man and those babies in the photos I did't hit a home run this time!! I really cant wait to see what you come up with this. Don't forget to check back for my fellow DT friends to post their inspiration in days to come.

and what goodies will go to the most inspiring project????



our very generous sponser is giving our winner the following:
The winner will get a 6x6 Prima paper pad
and...



One of these bottles of gorgeous mist!

So i hope to see you join us !


Please link your CARDS here. Please give the direct link to your post NOT your WHOLE BLOG ! If you do not have a blog , post your project photo on the BGC FB page ! 



6 comments:

  1. I just love a good challenge!!! ; )
    BCG always inspires me!!!
    Thank you girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laila ..we would be overwhelmed to see your take on this fun challenge,do hop in :)..Hugs

      Delete
  2. Simply wowwy inspiration Karen....love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely inspiration Karen n blooms are so gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration Karen ! :) Love the challenge
    Even ur layout is ONE OF A KIND ! !
    Hugs
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration! Love both the projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts