Sunday, April 27, 2014

Back to CAS - with PJ

Hello my dear friends ! Its PJ again
I am super excited to share my card with you today !
Its been a while that i went CAS and as you all may know its not a style that comes naturally to me . 
But that doesnt stop our beloved DT Jovi to challenge us to do what we are not very confortable doing ! 
He he :) 

Just remember we are looking for clean and simple cards with black and gold 
which is the trend of the season ! 
I totally love the combination . 
You may use very little of any other color,as long as it doesnt take the focus away from the Black and gold. 

So here is my CAS card (well almost CAS)
 My card is more of a Clean and layered style. Even though it has 2 layers its still got open and empty spaces with crisp lines. Thats what you can go for too. CAS can mean diffrent things to diffrenet people.
All it needs to be is as CLEAN as possible and to the point.

 I went for the chalboard effect ! Love working with this style its fantastic !
All i did was did some stamping with white pigment ink. Worked well.
I have used one of My minds eye stamp set  to do the border. 
The cycle is stamped with a Inkadinkado mini stamp set.
And the sentiment is done with Pink paislee stamp set. 

 
The gold element i added was Glitter ! I always love to dive into my Pie lane stash for those ! 
Love the pixie dust ! 
So thats about it from my side .  Hope u liked my card. 
Cant wait for you to join us in the Back to CAS challenge ! 

Please enter your card  HERE

Current events at BGC - 
 


1 comment:

  1. woww...a crazily smart creation...love the chalkboard effect so much ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts