Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BGC#52 - Bingo with PJ

Hello my friends !
Its me PJ , Back on the blog with another project to share ! 
This fortnight we are playing with the Bingo Grid made by our lovely designer Aneta
So sharing the bingo rules once again with you :

1. Decide when to start. You should choose the line up, down, left, right, diagonally.
2. Complete your supplies and start! Create LO, card or 3D project.
3. Enter your project until the 30th of the May.

And this is our bingo grid:


So i decided to make something other than cards and LO's 
I really needed a Pin cushion on my table for tucking all the pins in place .
so i totally made a Spool pin cushion 
The Pin cushion is hand stitched .I added some sponge inside for creating it.
And covered it on the sides with a crocheted lace.

 I used the 2nd row on the bingo grid - 
Layers - I did the layering on the top under the cushion with PP's and some more layering with the embellishments on the spool.

 Ribbon - I used a ribbon bow on the top 

Buttons - I used some colorful buttons 


.


 and finally last item on my row was 
Butterfly  - I used one in the centre.

This is a fairly simple challenge :) You can make any project you like with the elements on the grid . 
Just follow a LINE or a ROW ! 
Its fun to see what you all have created so far . 
Hoping to see more of your creations. 
Enter your creations HERE

thank you !


7 comments:

  1. Wow !! Super gorgeous project Pooja ...absolutely loved the whole concept and the beautiful layers you have created .....My Mom just saw your pin cushion and she totally went GaGa over it ....she is insisting I make something similar for her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he ! thanks Hussena ! :)
      Do make one ! im sure urs will be even better ! :) waiting to see what u make
      Big thanks to your mom too .

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Hussena..Its gorgeous n useful too :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie. . Super cool idea pooja. . And gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative work Pooja! Your stitched cushion is sweet and all those colors you've chosen are simply beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so prettily embellished ! <3 it Poo :*

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts