Saturday, September 6, 2014

BGC # 58 - TEXTURED TAG BY ANETA


Hello followers!
 It's an eveving while I'm writing this post. Weekend just started... for me it's time of resting, playing more with my daughter and creating new projects. I have some ideas in my mind and I hope to materialize them.
You will see some of them soon. :-)
And what is your plan for this weekend? Do you have any ideas for our newest  Textured tag challenge? If yes, show us your creations!
It's also time to try something completely new, if you didn't work with texture paste before!

Creating your tags remember about these rules:

1.   Make a paper tag .
2.   You MUST use any kind of texture paste on it (like gesso, embossing paste, acrylic texture, cracked texture paste etc.)
3.   Deadline 1st -15th September 2014.

This time we have great prizes from Lulupu:


It's time to show what I prepared. It is brown and blue tag  with visible structure made of gesso. I used only gesso and different types of mists to colour it. Even fabric flower is misted and inked.






And I have a small tutorial for you.
I started with inking of the tag with the distress ink. I used ready base.


 I inked also fabric flower

 When ink was almost dry, I added gesso using a mask.

 Because ink wasn't dry, gesso absorbed it and it became brownish and that's exaclty what I wanted to gain.. I let it dry.

 In a meantime I misted my fabric flower with a pearl dark blue mist.

 When all elements were dry, I started to embellish my tag, adding butterfly, inked doily, chipboards, paper flowers, ribbon. In the end I sticked the fabric flower.


thank you for reading my post. If you feel inspired and want to share your project with us, please enter it HERE.

Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day!
Aneta

4 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts