Wednesday, September 24, 2014

BGC#59- Use wood or Chipboard +Colour palette Karen

BGC#59- Use wood or Chipboard +Colour palette

Hello all!!! It's Karen here with a project that I had tons of fun with!!!  I hope you will enjoy it and I can't wait to see each of your challenge entries. 


Challenge guidelines:

1. You can make either a card , a layout or embellish a MDF /Wooden Item (eg: Printers trey, MDF well , drawers ,Boxes etc) Please note that no other altered items will be allowed this time. 

2. Follow the given color palette in your project. Use atleast 3 colors .

3. Your project must have a wooden or chipboard embelishment on it
OR it can be a stand alone MDF or wooden item that u embelish using the color palette. 

Dates to enter :  16th Sept - 30th Sept until 11:55 PM IST

Here is my project. 


I started with a wooden printers trey. 
I considered painting it white but it works much better on my wall in black. 
I used Primas new line Epiphany. Lots of subtle colors with black and white. 
Here are a few close ups of the finished project featuring my Abigail!!




Thanks for looking!! Have a wonderful day and get those project linked up!!!


And our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is :
 





3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Karen! Lovely sentiment and embellishments...and Abigail looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's so beautiful, Karen! Girlish and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts