Sunday, December 21, 2014

BGC#64 - Sparkly Christmas or New Year BGC#64 Karen

BGC#64 - Sparkly Christmas or New Year with Karen


Hi friends!! I am late:(  I have had a busy few weeks and I have been crafting away!! I am loving all of your projects so far!!! You each inspire me and keep me going with wonderful ideas!! 

I am creating my first December Daily this year. I am documenting each day In December and it is covered in sparkles and christmas goodness!! I hope you will let me know what you think!! Hugs!!

Check out my video of my progress!


Here is the cover and inside page. 

Challenge rules:
·         Make a project using COLORS of Christmas(green, red, white, black) OR a Christmas/New year wish related SENTIMENT.
·         You MUST use SPARKLES/GLITTERS onto your projects that should be very clearly visible.


As usually, we have great prizes for you. This time our sponsor is


Prize :
The above Stamp set from Fiskars , 
A bag full of MDF goodies (surprise) and 
Two Mini Stamps from Studio112..
 
Amazing isnt it ?
Keep those entries coming!! Hope you are having a wonderful december!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2015
    Happy New Year 2015
    Happy New Year 2015
    http://kidstoteens.blogspot.com/2014/12/happy-new-year-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year 2015
    Happy New Year 2015
    Happy New Year 2015
    http://kidstoteens.blogspot.com/2014/12/happy-new-year-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful inspirational journal to carry you through the month of December! I love the colors and the peek inside - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautifully documented, a fabulous Christmas Journal Diary!
    Wish You and all Design Team Members A very Happy , Creative & prosperous New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful inspiration karen, I wish BGC team a very happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zapraszam do siebie na urodzinową rozdawajkę! Mam już ROCZEK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts