Hello..Hello Helloo Wonderful bloggers!!! It's Bipasha with you here :)
How have you been doing??
You all might have been enjoying our current challenge and April is already in its mid week!
I have been following all your creations linked to our Mr Linky tool for our ongoing challenge and they all are soo mind-boggling!
BGC#67 - Spring Green with Spring Elements!
Let me first quickly walk you through the challenge guidelines ...
1. Make any paper crafted project (Card , mixed media , altered item etc) with Green being the prominent color .
2. Add Spring elements to it for e.g. grass, flowers, sunny day scene, Easter related items such as bunnies, birds or anything that shouts Spring!!!
3. Make sure you explain in your post what spring elements you have used.
4. Link back to our challenge .
5. Deadline 1st April to 30th April.
N.B. Please go through the challenge guidelines carefully to qualify your entry for the challenge and who knows! You can be a winner and win amazing goodies from our generous sponsors!!
Now onto my inspiration:
An Easter Egg Money Bank it is!
And here is the overall look:
1.I used a plain foam egg for the base and made a slit to insert coins and cut out a circular opening at the bottom base with a removable enclosure to open the bank.
2.Used the gloss gel to adhere the selected green punched out layers onto the base and embellished it accordingly with all the elements. I glued down all the elements using Prima's 3D gloss and yes! Its done :)
Ingredients: 3D gloss gel, Graphic 45 "time to flourish" die cuts, Martha Stewart hydrangea & Frond Punches,Foam Egg,Twine, Charms, Seam binding, Tim Holtz metal frame
Thanks for stopping by :)
Hope my creation inspires you and don't forget to play along with us here
Much love xx